Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: im starved...add something to my shopping list !!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    okie..i havent been to the grocery store in over 3 weeks... (was trying to save money *L )

    i need..


    DIET COKE
    bread
    lettuce
    pretzels .....and
    yogurt....


    anything else I should buy???

  2. #12
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sneaks in some cookies... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why has nobody mentioned chocolate??????? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    poutine is a great Canadian invention....it's very fattening *L but I mean ...who cares about fat content....
    it is french fries...with mozzarella cheese....or cheese curds...with gravy on top...it's amazing....

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh someone just had to say poutine! I know what I'm havin for dinner tonite!

    You need salad fixins! I loooooooove my salad!Lotsa veggies... oh maybe some stuff for a greek salad! I Make a killer greek salad!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ~sweet~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2001
    Posts
    333
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I ask alot of stupid questions.......but in the heck is poutine? Looks at CG [img]confused.gif[/img] . Adds some fresh fruits and vegetables to your list...and more DIET COKE!!!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i want meatloaf!!!

    i never want meatloaf...im so hungry that... i think im delusional........

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I make great meatloaf....my hubby asks me to plllllease make it for him....the suck

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since fruits and flakes are already well represented here, I'll suggest adding some nuts! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe!!!!!..I made meatlof the other day..mmm..its good too..i gots leftovers..wanna come over???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •